- Looking for money in a hurry.
- In a public toilet with automatic doors that insist on opening and closing all the time.
- In an elevator during a power cut
- In an aircraft when the engines fail, and my wings are at home on the kitchen table!
- On a sinking ship when I can’t swim.
- Sitting in a chair along the wall of a Day room accompanied by fellow inmates, as the TV flickers and blares, only watched by empty chairs and the smell of yesterdays cabbage assaults my nostrils.
- Standing up in a hammock in a gale force wind.