Foods I Crave
- A ‘BLT’ Sandwich – made with grilled tomatoes, smoked bacon and lettuce.
- Traditional Roast Beef dinner – shared with a large group of friends because it takes the longer cooking of a large joint to bring out the flavour.
- Olives stuffed with garlic – just because I like them
- Raspberries – with a little ice cream
- Mammy’s Christmas Pudding – a reminder of my childhood
- Good Coffee – that tastes like it smells
- Pistachio nuts – like the great big bags full that a patient brought me from Turkey when I worked in the USAF Hospital in Wiesbaden.
- Danish pastries – the real thing that I gorged on tasted on a holiday in Denmark.
- Death by Chocolate Cake – even if it doesn’t agree with me
- Sweet Mince Pies – I have been known to have them for breakfast!!
Foods I dislike with a passion
- Mashed Potatoes
- Salted Peanuts (Whole)
- Bread & butter pudding
- Fast food Burgers
- Sauces made with a Roux ( butter, flour and milk)
- Milk Chocolate
What’s on your list?