It is Tuesday morning in a cold but sunny Dublin suburb and I have a few minutes to play on my blog. So much has happened since this time last week. I, at that point was still on the long, short list for The Irish Blog Awards!
So exactly what happened in the week?
1. Finally after 30 years in Northern Ireland I became an Orange woman! 😉
2. I was given a red carpet welcome to Dublin.
3. I was dipped, stripped and went a step further than Cleopatra!
4. I had a Toyboy for dinner.
5. I shared a stage with Grandad.
6. I had Toyboys falling to their knees and shared a couch with Twenty Major!
7. I WON AN ARRANGEMENT OF BEAUTIFUL fLOWERS
Now if it is details you want you will have to wait for my return to home territory. And I plead with all of you not to mention VODKA!!!!!!! 😆