- Get out from under the bird of darkness hovering round my head for the last month or two.
- Realise that lost time can never be found.
- Spend more time outdoors.
- Enjoy the simple things.
- Feel pride bursting through my chest when Elly, George and my friends do well and are happy, and tell them that I love them, at every opportunity.
- Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until I gasp for breath. Spend lots and lots of time with friends who make me laugh.
- Learn something new – Never let the brain get idle (“You don’t lick knowledge off a stone” A quotation from Tom Murphy’s Grandmother.). “An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.” And the devil’s name is Alzheimer’s!
- Try everything twice. Now where are the Toy boys?
And finally my wish for you in 2008 is:
May peace break into your house and may the thieves come to steal your debts.
May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of €100 notes.
May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!
May happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be those of joy.
May the problems you had, forget your home address!
In simple words….
May 2008 be the best year of your life, try not to screw it up!!!