No doubt before the big day I will have the opportunity to have a turkey lunch and that will do me thank you!
You may intend to cook and serve a super Bird for your family or friends so I thought I might share a favourite recipe with you.
It will take longer than the more usual recipe but I guarantee that you will never taste another bird like it.
- Go buy a Turkey.
- Take a drink of Whiskey.
- Put Turkey in the oven.
- Take another two drinks of Whiskey.
- Set the degree at 375 ovens.
- Take three more Whiskeys of drink.
- Turn oven on.
- Take four Whisks of drinkey.
- Turk the bastey.
- Whiskey another bottle of get.
- Stick a turkey in the thermometer.
- Glass yourself another pour of Whiskey.
- Bake the Whiskey for four hours.
- Take the oven out of the turkey.
- take the oven out of the turkey.
- Floor the turkey up off the pick.
- Turk the carvey.
- Get yourself another Scottle of botch.
- Tet the sable and pour yourself a glass of turkey.
- Bless the saying, pass and eat out.